Sunday, January 18, 2015

Holidays (Isaac)

While,my holiday has been pretty boring.Its mostly the same everyday.I didn't go overseas :(

For the first month it was mainly cca and children's camp,where i helped out yet. I think we actually have more fun then the children there. It certainly feels better that i have upgraded and helping instead of the one playing. We shouted till our voice is hoarse and my limbs aching.The kids plainly had more energy then us. It was a super tiring experience,but i guess it was worth it as long as the kids had fun.



Camp Helpers






                                                                  Balloon family,all died.


I would say the main highlight of my holiday would be my church camp. I spent 4 days 3 nights there. It was quite a new experience as our phone is taken from us for the most of the camp. Surviving without a phone is actually not that hard. We played a lot of games from literal ice breaking to playing hide and seek at 2 am in the morning.We had a lot of fun. On the third day, it was time to give something back to the community. We went to houses of dialysis patients and helped them cleaned. In the first house, there was a freaking tonne of spiders.(If u know me,I kinda am scared of them.) After cleaning ,we sat there and listen to the old man telling us about how he is forgotten by the society and so on. After cleaning houses, we went to sing Christmas carols to patients in the dialysis centre, some even patients teared up and sang along with us.I really enjoyed my time there. I would definitely do it again if I had the chance



The campers
Find me if u can


No comments:

Post a Comment