Sunday, January 18, 2015

Holidays (WeiNing)

18.01.2015

           The holidays felt like it went past really quickly, although we actually had a whole two months to enjoy and relax after the stressful eoys. During the holidays, I spent most of my days in school, having badminton trainings. It was tough yet satisfying, and since we all knew that competition was starting as soon as school starts, we were all very worried about it too. After many weeks of training, I finally head on to my adventure in Europe. I travelled to three countries in the Europe continent, Italy, Switzerland and France. I had many "first times" in Europe. First time riding a Segway roaming about in the streets of Florence, first time running off a cliff, first time being on a parachute and many more. The parachuting was the most memorable one was parchuting. Because we had to allow the parachute to rise and float in the air, we had to run off a cliff. It was quite a challenge for me as ran off the cliff. It took me great courage to be able to jump off. In the air, the scenery was breath taking I could see all the three natures on earth, the mountain, the water and the sky. I doubt I would be able to see such a scenery anymore. This truly allowed me to get rid of my height phobia and it was such a a great experience. This was a small little part of what I did during the holidays and I shall share till here only. Hope you enjoyed reading :) 


fatning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment